This is with reference, regarding opportunities in Saudi Arabia, with one of our esteemed clients, Nesma Trading Co. which is a division of Nesma Trading Co. Ltd.
NESMA was established in 1984, its reputation has grown through the creation of partnerships, joint ventures and subsidiary companies. NESMA TRADING CO. LTD has played a vital role in the development of
The company is currently recruiting for EXECUTIVE CHEF for their ongoing & upcoming Projects. The main purpose of the Executive Chef’s job is to Direct and Supervise the overall preparation of kitchen, and maintain the maximum control of costs within the budget assigned by Nesma Trading management. And candidate must have experience in,
· Accountable for ensuring that all the food handlers adhere to the personal hygiene code.
· Accountable for ensuring that the prescribed (Food Quality & ISO & HACCP & Maintenance) formats are maintained in the project food production operations.
· Accountable for the menu planning and food preparation according to the stock on hand.
· Accountable for ensuring high standard of kitchen safety thus reducing the likelihood of accidents and ensuring that if an accident happens, it is reported and an action is taken immediately.
· Accountable for Maintaining discipline in all kitchen departments.
· Accountable for ensuring that strict hygiene codes and standards are being maintained at all times within the food production areas.
· Accountable for making regular inspections in the entire kitchen to ensure food quality, kitchen cleanliness and focusing on pest control.
· Accountable for the staff training and development in the kitchen that includes food presentation and demonstration of food production activities.
If interested, kindly forward me your updated CV with mention below some details on (email@example.com) and Interview will be through Skype/telephone.
Total Work Exp:
For any clarifications, please feel free to revert.
Thanks & Best Regards
A. J. Placement Consultants
G4 & G5, Pragati Tower
26, Rajendra Place
New Delhi - 110008
(Ph- 011- 47631003)