This is with reference, regarding opportunities in Kuwait, with one of our esteemed clients, Gulf Spic General Trading & Contracting Co. W.L.L, Kuwait.
GULF SPIC GENERAL TRADING & CONTRACTING COMPANY W.L.L (GS) is an Engineering, Procurement & Construction contracting company well established and operating in Kuwait providing detailed engineering, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance services to Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Power plant sectors in Kuwait. GS is accredited with ISO 9001:2000 for its Quality Management Systems by M/s. Bureau Veritas Certification (BVQI).
The company is currently recruiting for Procurement Engineer Cum Subcontractor Engineer for their ongoing & upcoming Projects and gulf experience is compulsory.
05 – 08 years of working experience in the field of Project Procurement,Expediting& Subcontracting related to Construction, Oil & Gas sectors like Chemical, Petrochemical and Refinery projects.
Area of Expertise:
1. Procurement & Expediting
· Enquiry Document preparation and Floating Enquiries to Approved Manufacturers/Suppliers.
· Purchase Order processing and Expediting of Vendor documents, fabrication schedule, and delivery.
· Co-ordination with Vendors / Client for Pre Inspection Meeting.
· Co-ordination with Client / TPI Agent for Material Inspection.
· Co-ordination with Shipping & Logistics Agent and ensure timely delivery of materials at site so that the overall project schedule shall be maintained.
· Verifying and ensuring that all Purchase Orders and its Terms and conditions are met to the originator.
· Thorough knowledge on LC, Bank guarantee and other commercial instruments involved in supply chain.
· Well versed with INCOTERMS, FIDIC Codes.
· Experience in Subcontract activities like Subcontractor identification, Evaluation, Subcontract performance monitoring.
· Preparation of Request for interest (RFI), Floating RFQs, Techno-commercial evaluation of offers.
· Knowledge of international codes (FIDIC).
· Preparation of subcontract award documents, Terms & Conditions.
· Budget preparation for the sub-contract packages
· Preparing monthly progress report including detailed analysis of the activities including earn value Projection report (cash inflow statement).
· Preparing Variation orders for the work.
· Review, negotiate and settle subcontractor’s contractual claims, preparesubcontract variation orders and subcontractor’s payment certificates.
· Settlement of final accounts with clients and subcontractors
If interested, kindly forward me your updated CV with mention below some details on (firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com)
Total Work Exp:
For any clarifications, please feel free to revert.
Thanks & Best Regards
A. J. Placement Consultants
G4 & G5, Pragati Tower
26, Rajendra Place
New Delhi - 110008
Contact Details: 011-47631005,47631003